Just because something doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

Hello, my names Karen, this is the page were I can ramble about anything and everything.
Sometimes my ramblings will be informative, sometimes not so much. If you don't understand
my post, that's okay, it's just a blog. I love life and I hope I can share that love with some of you.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Blog


Yesterday I was holding a small child on my lap while viewing my friends blog. For reasons unbeknown to me, babies love keyboards. You would think that my keyboard lights up and plays music or something. Well, it doesn't. . . it is boring and gray. A slight touch of the keypad by said child led my friends blog to look like this. It shrunk so small that I could not read the writing. I tried closing out my internet browser and logging back in with no avail, shrunken blog remained the same. It wasn't until today that I proudly figured out how to zoom the screen back to normal. I feel foolish because I was so stumped over a simple problem. Although, I was very impressed with the child's incredible shrinking skills.

1 comment:

Arin Rohrbach said...

Hey, I'm impressed with you and the kid, because I'd still be reading shrunken blog.