Just because something doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

Hello, my names Karen, this is the page were I can ramble about anything and everything.
Sometimes my ramblings will be informative, sometimes not so much. If you don't understand
my post, that's okay, it's just a blog. I love life and I hope I can share that love with some of you.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

MY HALOWEEN EYE


Yesterday morning when I awoke I was startled after viewing my reflection in the mirror. Mysteriously the corner of my eye was dark red and bloody looking. I know that some of you are scared of eyes, because of this I waited a full day before snapping this shot. I did not want to frighten you with the sheer gruesomeness of my eyeball. That night I accused my darling husband of elbowing my eyeball while we were sleeping. Neither he nor I can recall such an incident happening, thus the accusation was false and totally uncalled for. The mystery of the bloody eyeball is still unsolved. I'm calling it my Halloween Eye. I saw online once that you can pay a lot of money for special Halloween contacts. If you are lucky like me you can save your money and wake up with a mysterious Halloween Eye. Sadly the blood is fading by the hour. It is obviously not going to last until Halloween. I guess a more accurate nickname for my bloody eyeball would be the "Mysterious Bloody Eye" or the "Pre-Halloween Eye." Maybe I was poked in the eye by a Ghost in the Night. I'm really not much of a Halloween person, I realize this post might seem like a bit of a stretch. That is if you are reading this expecting a Halloween story. Just know that I really am trying. I put spiders all over my page and everything.