Just because something doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

Hello, my names Karen, this is the page were I can ramble about anything and everything.
Sometimes my ramblings will be informative, sometimes not so much. If you don't understand
my post, that's okay, it's just a blog. I love life and I hope I can share that love with some of you.

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Creature Wasn't Nice

So a few weeks ago I was at someone's house babysitting. The children were watching cartoons. I noticed a commercial for a cartoon called Yo Gabba Gabba! I have no idea where they come up with these names. One of the characters was this goofy red creature with one big eye. I instantly recognized him as the Alien creature from the movie Spaceship. After doing some research I learned that the characters name is Muno, I guess he's pretty popular among the little ones. It seems to me that whoever developed this character Muno, must have been a fan of the ever so popular movie "Spaceship". Also released under the name "Naked Space" and "The Creature Wasn't Nice" Why the movie has three names, I do not know. For those of you who haven't had the great pleasure of watching the movie. I've included some sound and video clips for you. I personally find it disturbing that a children's television character would so closely resemble an alien life form that likes to eat people's faces off. Let's just hope that Muno is a vegetarian.

I WANT TO EAT YOUR FACE:




2 comments:

Jamie and Michael said...

That's super funny! I love it when they model children's things after stuff like that-- it's like an inside joke... a weird, twisted inside joke.

Nettie Rae said...

Believe or not as much as I have heard you and Jake quote this, I have never seen the movie!!