Just because something doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

Hello, my names Karen, this is the page were I can ramble about anything and everything.
Sometimes my ramblings will be informative, sometimes not so much. If you don't understand
my post, that's okay, it's just a blog. I love life and I hope I can share that love with some of you.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Texting Trivia

Last night we played a fun game for YW's. I was excited because I came up with the idea my very own, and I don't even have a cell phone. That's right, I do not have a cell phone. How do I function with out a cell phone? Easy, if I'm driving down the road and I feel like calling someone, I don't, I just drive. When I'm out of the home how do people reach me? They don't, they leave a message and I call them back. It really is wonderful. Sorry, back to the game. The girls divided into teams. One of the leaders was the text receiver. She programed the different cell phone numbers into her phone. I read the trivia questions. The team she received the correct text from first got the point. To make things a little more difficult spelling counted, no abbreviated answers. No arguing about who answered the question first. The teams were judged according to what order the texts were received. It was a lot of fun. I was amazed how fast these girls are. I don't even know how to text.

No comments: