Just because something doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

Hello, my names Karen, this is the page were I can ramble about anything and everything.
Sometimes my ramblings will be informative, sometimes not so much. If you don't understand
my post, that's okay, it's just a blog. I love life and I hope I can share that love with some of you.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

MIX AND CHOP
A kitchen tool I love by Pampered Chef


HOLE IN MY RUG
I'm really ticked off because the neighbor above us throws cigarettes down on our lanai. (balcony) I have a few holes burned in my outdoor rug. They also throw down sunflower seeds and random pieces of trash. I'm about to get very angry.


LADY ELAINE FAIRCHILD
When I was little I used to watch Mr. Rogers. I loved the Neighborhood of Make believe. However, I did not like Lady Elaine Fairchild. She always scared me. I was curious why I found her scary as a child, so I did a search for her picture. She is still scary! She looks like she has a terrible case of frost bite.


4 comments:

Jake Harris said...

I'm very confused....
How's everything going? When are you going to make it to Boise next?

Arin Rohrbach said...

Lady Elaine looks like a cross of the devil and Hmm. . . I'm not sure the devil I guess. I could never figure out if "it" was a boy or girl. I didn't even know "its' name. Of course I'm pretty much freaked out by any puppets so she could look like Glinda the good witch and hand out lollipops and I would still not eat those lollipops.

Jessika said...

I'm sorry about the neighbor throwing stuff on your lanai. ESPECIALLY cigarette butts. I would be so ticked off if it was me. Just ask Jason... I don't do well at controlling myself when it comes to someone smoking where they're not supposed to or littering their butts and such... NOT HAPPY!!!

Me said...

Uh,yeah! Creepy.